
Don't you like how we're looking in different directions?

The Eric Carle tree

Under The Sea tree

I liked the spray painted cds

The Sesame Street tree (Addie did not want to look at the camera)

I loved this sign post. It brought back memories of Disney World

The Gum Drop tree

I love all of the shapes and colors on this one

I loved the umbrellas

She's telling us the names of all of the stuffed animals

Isn't that garland great?

This playhouse is about 6 feet tall and had all of the dwarfs inside it

I don't go for Shrek, but I liked the palm trees

This Star Wars Christmas I shot for my nephews

This is colored pencil awesomeness!

Harley rocking horse

I love the top of the tree

This might be my favorite - I bet you can't guess why


Addie telling us about the bears she sees on the tree below


There were two Up gingerbread houses. I think the second one is better, but I like the little kid action figure on the first.



2 comments:
So fabulous. I wish I could have visited the Festival - it's a fun Christmas tradition. They have one here in Lawrence, but due to the ill-timing of finals week, we didn't get to go. It's probably for the best, since I'm sure nothing can beat the Utah version.
Sad to say I've never made it to the Festival of Trees. Gus' yearly tradition is to stay away from crowds - lol - so we don't go to a lot of these things unless I want to take the children by myself.
Love the photos of Addy telling you about the stuffed toys. Funny to think how this experience is so different for the kids since they are looking up at everything.
Post a Comment