
This is a remake. The original necklace got yanked on too hard and broke. So I took off all of the beads and added the diamond shaped ones. I think it looks better than the original. Too bad I didn't think to take a picture before I took it undone.

This I made for my sister

I'm always in the mood for something pink. I found this pendant and used the beads from another kit to make this one up.

This one took me the longest - but it has multiple strands, so that only makes sense. Although, I don't know if it was the beading or the crimping that took me longer. It matches my new Easter outfit. I'm really pleased with the result.
The rest of these my mom made. I think they turned out really great, so I thought I'd post them as well.

She made this for Victoria. I love the beads inside the lily pendant.

This matches her new Easter outfit

As I am to pink, she is purple


1 comment:
Love the Tinkerbell one you did for Victoria...that's so sweet.
Post a Comment