Books:
The Betrayal of the Blood Lily by Lauren WilligThe Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
Bath Tangle by Georgette Heyer
Venetia by Georgette Heyer
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
Romancing Miss Bronte by Juliet Gael
A Tailor-Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer
The Pirate Ruse by Marcia Lynn McClure
Maid to Match by Deeanne Gist
I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
Movies:
The Young VictoriaBright Star
Leap Year
The Maiden Heist
Sherlock Holmes
Return to Cranford
Letters to Juliet
Alice in Wonderland
The Ghostwriter
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightening Thief
Just Wright
Iron Man 2
Knight & Day
Nanny McPhee Returns
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1
Tangled
RED
TV Shows:
MI:5 Season 7Chuck Seasons 2 & 3
Castle Season 1
Leverage Season 1
White Collar Season 1
Smallville Season 9
Bones Seasons 1 - 5
Events:
Vegas with MomA week with my nephews
Lilah's Birth
Beckie & Aaron's Wedding
Manti Temple Trip
Salt Lake Temple Remodeling
Bastille Day
Wisconsin State Fair
Jet-Skiing in Wisconsin
Six Flags
Utah State Fair
Pirate Murder Mystery Dinner
Veteran's Day Parade
Zoo Lights
Random:
Making JewelryPainting a star in my bathroom - finally!
Lou Malnati's Pizza
Getting to know Jenn R.
New Computer
Mini Donuts
Library Patrons
Kindle
Flops:
Insatiable by Meg Cabot - wish I'd known it was the beginning of a seriesMockingjay by Suzanne Collins
The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus
Dinner for Schmucks
The Other Guys


2 comments:
You've had a pretty great year! It's amazing how much a list can help you see those kinds of things. And even though I keep track of what you are reading through goodreads it's fun to see your favorites in list form. I know I'm a stalker ;)
What a fun post! I love reflecting on these things at the end of a year.
Post a Comment