The Circus Mirrors
The Shadow Garden - one of the coolest things there!
Circus Pictures
Waiting for the OmniMax movie, Born To Be Wild, to start.
After the movie we went over the U-Boat. (A type of submarine)
The boys got tickets to tour the boat and got to pick one adult to go with them. I was the lucky one. (I guess it pays to be the fun auntie!) I've been to the museum multiple times, but this was the first time I had even been down to see the U-Boat.
Proof I was on the boat as well
The boys really liked the guns...
And the periscopes.
After the U-Boats we all met up for lunch.
After lunch we went and saw the Colleen Moore doll house, but we didn't take any pictures of it.
Showin' off her car
This was the train section of the museum. It showed multiple trains traveling in the big cities of the U.S.
Sitting on the train car
Mom with her grandsons in front of the transportation wing.
Isn't this cool? It was in the petroleum exhibit
Helping to get the petroleum from the middle east to the U.S.
The Mirror Maze
Race Cars, toys and Snowboarding Simulators
The Toy Maker Production Line
The Fab Lab
Again, this was someplace I had never been to. This was by far one of the coolest places in the museum! We all were able to design our own key chains and have them etched and cut out of plastic.
Cutting out Walker's and my key chains
Playing with other Fab Lab toys
Showing off their keychains
Sue made a necklace instead of a key chain
Fab Lab circuit board
The boys loved everything in the Fab Lab. The guys who ran it were awesome! You could tell that they love their job. In fact we were having so much fun that we didn't realize that the museum had closed until 15 or so minutes later. They actually had to escort us out.
All in all it was a great adventure. Sadly, though, it was our last time with my brother's family.










No comments:
Post a Comment