Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Festival of Trees 2012

The Lego Tree 
My nephews would have loved this!



Look at all of the soda bottles

Enjoying our tradition of the Festival of Trees cinnamon rolls


Ice Age Gingerbread

"Auntie, Grandma, look at the kittens in the tree."


This tree is made out of soda cans

The game tree (look at the domino garland)

Nutcracker Addie

I loved how pink this tree was!

We must have seen another nutcracker!

Looking at all of the toys under the tree

The Tangled tree

Showin' us her elf face!

I thought this tree was really unique

The Chemist tree (best viewed upside down)
There are little vials filled with tinsel

Loved the bright colors


Checkin' out how things look upside down... again

Lookin' at all of the little creatures in the tree

"My dad would love this tree!"

Alice in Wonderland tree

Check out the size of those ornaments

Showing us her snowman pose

The robot tree

Following Auntie around

Look at those big crayons

More Elves

A nutcracker... again

I liked the pink and aqua tree

The Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer toy set

My favorite tree there!!!

Pouting

No comments: