As for the movie itself . . . it was good. I came out of the theater with a feeling not unlike that of December 26. I had been anticipating it for so long and now it's over. I think I need to see it again with different expectations or less anticipation, I don't know. I did enjoy it and I'm not saying it was bad. It was well made and I think that the actors did a good job. It was interesting what they changed from the book, but it wasn't bad. So far everyone I've talked to really enjoyed it.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Twilight: The Movie
I went and saw Twilight last night. It was a lot of fun to go with a group of friends. We rented out the whole theater, so it was just a huge group of friends and family. We even got a box of popcorn and a drink with our ticket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks so much for letting me know about the movie. I really enjoyed seeing it with everyone and especially that I had people to talk with afterwards. I'm not sure I would have seen it before it went to DVD if Kaycee hadn't organized the whole thing and you hadn't told me it was going on - so Thanks! I feel like I need to see it again too. A couple of people I talked to said it was better the second time around. I loved the scenery! So beautiful. And I have been thinking about your comment about Bella and I so agree that she is less annoying in the film! - Sorry about writing a novella here! Thanks again.
Post a Comment