Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

My Sister's Off

This last Wednesday we dropped my sister off at the MTC to serve her 18 month mission in Anaheim California, speaking American Sign Language. Here's some pictures of the events leading up to this.


We had a farewell party on Mother's day for friends and family after she spoke in the singles and family ward.


On Monday night we had a family dinner.




Late Tuesday night she was set apart


And Wednesday afternoon we dropped her off at the MTC


And do I miss her? Not yet! (BTW how cute is that dress?!?!)

Oh, and if you're interested, I'll be maintaining her blog while she's gone. I'm going to post pictures and letters, so if you want to keep up with what's going on with her you can check out her blog.

The Tinkerbell background will be changed as soon as I can get her login for the owner's account. Imagine my surprise when I found out the login she gave me was not the owner. Yeah, that's fun!

3 comments:

Emmy Z. said...

Seriously love the dress. You look awesome! Wish Victoria luck for me!

Matt and Haley said...

I agree that the dress is way cute on you! I hope Victoria has an awesome experience.

Lisa Chin said...

It's too bad that the picture doesn't show how well your cute toenails went with your outfit!