My lattice top apple pie
Peach pie #1
Peach pie #2
And what do we do with all of the left over dough? Make cinnamon pie rolls. They might actually be the best part!!!
Cooked Peach pie #1
Cooked Peach pie #2
Cooked Apple pie - my ultimate favorite!
This year it was just my mom, sister and me for Thanksgiving dinner. It was nice and as you can see, we didn't shirk on making plenty of food. We ate at 12:30 pm. The food was fantastic! Then later on that afternoon we went and saw Tangled. I really enjoyed it!











1 comment:
Holy cow! The lattice on your apple pie looks amazing! You'll have to teach me sometime.
Will and I saw Tangeled - one side of me loved it and the other side just liked it (sometimes I can't get out of my brain long enough...). Will LOVED it and has retold the story several times.
Sounds like you guys had a lovely day!
Post a Comment