This week's pictures come from March of 2002. My sister's school choir went on tour to Seattle. My mom was a chaperon and asked if I wanted to come along. I was in college at the time, but thought a little trip might be just the thing. It was a ton of fun! I loved not being part of the school group or the ones in charge. I was pretty much my own entity. My favorite part of the trip, besides the donuts (oh my, they had
the best mini donuts. I'm sure I ate 2 dozen easily!) was the EMP, which stands for Experience Music Project. It was designed by Frank Gehry who is one of my favorite architects. It was so much fun to walk through the spaces, not to mention the music part - which was pretty great too.
In front of the EMP
Clearly, not my best outfit choice. Not sure where I thought that was ok.
Bird's eye view from the top of the space needle.
No comments:
Post a Comment