Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

The Murdoch Mysteries

Over the last month or so I started this Canadian TV series. I saw something about it online and found it at the library. I've now watched all four seasons and cannot wait for season five in February! It's too long to wait!

I really like all of the characters in this series. They have some great one-liners! The plots have been rather interesting too. The frustrating thing is that the writers are so good at giving you exactly what you want. For example you really want Dr. Ogden and Det. Murdoch to get together. In one scene Murdoch grabs the doctor and kisses her senseless. Hoorah! And then he wakes up to the reality of the moment. The writers give you what you want and then take it away. It's just not fair.

And now I have wait to see if Dr. Ogden really got married or if Dec. Murdoch is going to resign from the constabulary. Argh! February is too long to wait! I guess I'll just have to watch my favorite parts again. Like season one's lie detector test, or season two's last episode. There are many, many more great moments, those are just two of my favorites.

If you haven't seen this show, I'd highly recommend it. See if your local library has it or maybe you can find somewhere online to watch it. Has anyone seen it? I'm just dying to talk about, but no one I know has seen or even heard of it. So, I have a lot of one-sided conversations in my head about it.

Oh, and did I mention that Det. Murdoch is really hot? Even these pictures do not do him justice!




3 comments:

Emmy Z. said...

I read this and immediately went to my library website to put it on hold. Alas, my library doesn't carry it! Bah!

Lisa Chin said...

I take it you found these in the city library? Det. Murdock does look very fine. I also love Dr. Ogden's clothing. I could live in those clothes if I lived in that time period. ;D

Anneliese said...

@Em I guess I'll have to see if I can download them for you.
@Lisa Yes, they're at the city library. And I agree. I could definitely wear her clothes!