
It's like deja vu! I think there was an airplane similar to this one last year and I think we took a similar picture.

The "UP" house was pretty awesome! Talk about attention to detail!
I didn't take pictures inside, so I thought I'd show some pictures from the brochure.
Cute Addie and Grandma walking to the next house.
Awesome lamp
This was a Make a Wish room, themed from the movie Tangled. It was super cute, but talk about dangerous!
The ladder inside was too close to the wall to get a good grip with your feet. It led to an upper little alcove, but if you had to get your child out of it, you were in for quite an adventure - and not a very fun one.
It really was cute, but I thought I might not come down in one piece
Loved this picture!
Grey and silver seemed to be the colors this year. I didn't think I'd like grey as much, but I really did. We saw a grey kitchen and it was fantastic! The silver walls in this room were pretty great as well.
LOVED this lamp!!!
I liked this fountain as well!
Overall, the Parade of Homes was a lot of fun. I'm not sure that I would buy any of the houses. There were some that really were spectacular, but they all seemed to have something I didn't like. Most of my complaints had something to do with the floor plans though. Who'd buy a three-story apartment? Do you want to see into the master bedroom from the front door? That being said, I can't wait until next year when we can go through and critique some more houses!





















1 comment:
When I saw the first picture I thought for sure it was an old picture! haha
Post a Comment