Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pride & Prejudice Opinion Quiz

This is my first attempt at creating a quiz for my blog. Let's see how it goes. If you have anything you want to add or explain about a specific answer you chose on the quiz, please comment!

5 comments:

Emmy Z. said...

Doesn't help that I've only seen 2 versions of P&P. Ha!

Lisa Chin said...

I haven't seen all of the versions so I don't think that my answers are the best. I had a difficult time answering the first question because you know how much I LOVE Bride & Prejudice but I consider B&J not a true P&P movie so I had to go with the Colin Firth version as my favorite. :D

Matt and Haley said...

I've only seen 3 of the versions and it has been awhile since I've seen the 2005 one. I own it, but just didn't LOVE the movie. I also own Bride and Prejudice, but definitely don't like it as much as you do. (I actually find it quite ridiculous.) My answers are biased to the 1995 version since it's the one I like the best. Fun quiz!

Unknown said...

Have you seen Lost in Austen? I'm curious as to what you thought of it. I enjoyed it for the most part--even the differences. It gave a nice twist to it all. But the lesbo thing...was that a little much? I kind of thought it fit though. I liked the ending and Darcy's changes.
Is Pride and Prejudice your favorite by far of all the Austen novels/movies?

Anneliese said...

@Lindsey - I did see Lost in Austen. It had some fun and delightful plot twists, but overall I felt that it was WAY too long for what it was. I don't think I'd ever watch it again or recommend it to anyone. It just wasn't worth my time.
It's really a toss up between P&P and Persuasion. Depending on the day or my mood would decide my favorite.