Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Pride & Prejudice Finale

Thanks everyone for taking my survey! It was fun to see everyone's favorites. I thought for this last post I would let you all know what my favorites are.

Favorite Version: This probably depends on my mood but I think I'd say 1980, 1995, 2005, 1940, 2004, 2003
Favorite Mr. Darcy: 1980
Favorite Lizzy: 1995
Favorite Jane: 1980
Favorite Mr. Bingley: 2005 with 1940 as a runner up
Witchiest Caroline Bingley: 1995
Most Annoying Mrs. Bennet: 1995
Favorite Lady Catherine: It's a toss up between 1940 & 2005
Favorite Wickham: 1995
Favorite Mr. Collins: 1980 all because of the floatation device!
Best First Proposal: 2005
Best Second Proposal: 1980
Best Scenes at Pemberley: 1980 & 1995
Favorite Mr. & Mrs. Gardiner: 1980
Favorite Col. Fitzwilliam: 1980
Most Embarassing Netherfield Ball: 1995
Most Beautiful Costumes: 2004 although if the 1940 was in color, that one might win out
Best Soundtrack: 2005
Closest to the book: 1980 & 1995

No comments: