Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Utah State Fair 2011

We thought it would be good to start out the fair with the food, so while mom and I had some Indian Fry Bread, Addie had a blue snowcone.

The annual butter sculpture was pretty awesome!

My favorite was the bridesmaid with the crazy hat


This year there were Kangaroos and Wallabies at the fair. This is a picture of the albino one.

There was a shepherd walking his flock around the fair grounds

We loved the cute baby cows!

The piggies were cute, but...


They smelled awful!

Touching the 600 lb pumpkin

The bees were pretty cool, especially because they couldn't sting you!


What a cute little cubbie!

I don't remember what she was mad about, but the pouting was super cute. She told us that she was "not very happy right now!"

All in all, it was a fun trip to the fair. Although, I don't know that it was worth $5 per person to get in.

2 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

The pouting is really cute at that age - not so much as a teenager. ;)

Do you want to go again? I have two passes I'm not sure I'm going to use before the fair is over.

Anneliese said...

Thanks for the offer, but I'm good. You should advertise them on facebook!