Then we headed up to our cousin's cottage on Lake Winnebago. The next day we went the Little Farmer's farm. We looked at the animals and some of the crafts, but mostly we went to find out prices for the caramel apples. I'm not the biggest fan of caramel apples, so I bought a 5" apple pie. It was delicious!
Mom and Sue sharing their caramel apple
When we got back I went out on the wave runner around the lake. It was a lot of fun!
Mom taking a picture of Sue taking a picture of her.
After I was done on the lake I came in to a hot out of the oven apple pie. I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed it!
The last day we just chilled at the house all morning. This is where we had breakfast every morning.
Isn't the front yard beautiful? Also, my cousins had just redone the deck. Doesn't it look great!?!
On our way to the airport we stopped at Ala Roma for lunch. They had really great food!
Then we drove from Fond-Du-Lac to Milwaukee. We stopped at Culver's for a little ice cream and then were dropped of at the airport. Our Milwaukee flight was delayed, but luckily we didn't miss our connection flight. All in all it was a great vacation! I can't wait until October when we get to go out there again, this time for the wedding!






2 comments:
Didn't you post this already? I remember the pictures of you on the wave runner and the hot apple pie. The carmel apple sounds wonderful too!
Lisa - I did post some of them on Facebook, I just wanted a more comprehensive post for my blog.
Post a Comment