This was house number one. (We didn't see it first, but I thought it'd be a good place to start!) It's called Little Versailles. It was 20,000 sq ft. (The next largest house we visited was just over 6,000 sq ft.) The front doors opened up into a grand foyer with a beautiful staircase and his and hers restrooms to the side of the staircase.
The home theater
The concessions area outside of the theater
The ballroom
The fireplace in the ballroom. I love the mirrors!
One of the daughters bathrooms
I love the lights in this one
Views from the tub
The other daughter's bathroom
And bedroom. I love the ruffles!
And I thought my nieces had a lot of stuffed animals!
The master bath had a massage table!
The master closet. I want a chandelier in my closet!
The kid's playroom
One of the main floor bathrooms. I loved the tile!
Although the rest of the house was noteworthy, these were my favorite views. Funny story: I went into this room on the main floor and said to my mom that with all of the shelves it would make a great library. It was too bad that there was no outside lighting. We walked through the other door only to realize it was the pantry! Well, one of the pantries that is!
This house was across the street from the large house. I hope it's on the Parade next year. It looks like a fun place to tour!
Now back to reality and the houses that the rest of us can live in! I really liked this window seat.
Love the wallpaper! It was fuzzy!
That blue sofa just completes the room! I really like it!
Great kitchen. Love the lights!
How cute is this nursery!?!
What a nice family area. I really like the sofa!
What kid wouldn't want to have galaxies on their ceiling? I know I'd like it!
I think this was my favorite kitchen. I loved how bright and airy it was!
This was the weirdest thing I saw. The shower is a U shape around the tub. Then to get to the closet from the bedroom you have to walk around the tub on the other side. Very poor planning!
Cute under the stairs play area!
I loved this family room! I'm in love with the turquoise sofa and the doors to the theater are great!
This is the theater. All it needed was a popcorn machine!
I thought this bedroom was interesting. I wouldn't want it, but I can see how a little boy might.
Even the floor was authentic!
Loved, loved, loved the tile work on this tub!
I totally thought of my nephews when I saw this bedroom.
This aqua stripe I really like! Who would have thought to paint it up the wall and across the ceiling. Brilliant!
Loved this family area. The chair looks comfy and the sofa is awesome!
Interesting wall ornaments!
The ugliest headboard I have seen. Ever.
The cutest kid's room!
I love this shower!
The rest of the bathroom is nice as well.
Although it's too big for the room, I love the bed!
Cute cake pictures!
This was at the top of the stairs. I thought it was super clever!
Loved this great room with an office.
Although not the best paint job, I thought that this was a cute nursery.
The only thing I could wish more for would be that it was held more than once a year!





















2 comments:
Was that first house in Provo?
I think I may know the family that owns the other house that you wanted to see next year. They hosted my mission president's homecoming (at a house in SLC) and had a fb post about this giganto-house that they bought in Provo last year. There was a video tour, etc. and I think that is the house. It had 5 full kitchens and I think was listed at 14 million. Crazy!
Anne - they were both in Draper.
Post a Comment