Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Chicago Trip March 2013: Part 3 Breakfast, Museum & Magic

Our day started out with breakfast at Egg Harbor Cafe. It was a cute little restaurant, a five minute walk away, that also served GF food. It was a very yummy breakfast!


Then Mom and Will went to work on his mosaic while Walker and I visited the game store.

After that, we snagged a quick lunch and headed down to the Naperville Children's Museum.







Check out this hair!


This is what this wall looked like when Will and I first came across it.



Just relaxin'


Having way too much fun on the train!


And this is what the wall looked like when he was finished.

After the museum we came back home and took the boys to the game store so that they could play Magic with all of the other kids.


After we'd dropped them off, Mom, Shell and I did a little shopping then met up with Sue and Andy for a late dinner.

No comments: