One would think that I am obsessed with elevators - and perhaps I am. I ride them many times a week and dream about them at night. I also fear that one day I am going to step in one and it plummet to the ground. So perhaps obsession is an accurate word. Today I got in one and forgot to push the button for what floor I wanted to go to. So I ended up just riding it up and down until I realized that I had forgot. I think the others in the elevator thought that I was crazy because when I remember I couldn't control the laughter that overtook my body. It was hilarious!
I also watched the seventh episode of Robin Hood season one. I loved the scene where Robin and Marian were chatting and he almost gets to kiss her! Ahh! But the end where he has to listen to Marian accept Guy was heart wrenching. I hate Sir Guy! I am in agony . . . why do I have to wait a whole week for resolution? I love John Thornton, but Sir Guy is just throwing me into a tizzy. I'll get over it though.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment