Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

In The Mood

A good portion of you who read my blog know about the quote pictures that I have made. I think I've made ten of them: Anne of Avonlea, Pride & Prejudice (Colin Firth version), Pride & Prejudice (2005 version), Harry Potter, Disney, Emma/Persuasion, Jane Eyre (2007 version), North & South, Random Period Movies and Random Modern Movies. Well, I'm kind of in the mood to at it again. I have a request for the new Jane Austen movies and I thought of The Scarlet Pimpernel. Here's the question: Can you think of any other great quotable movies that would be fun to make quote picture for? Add a comment to this entry or email me any ideas you might have. You can even send along quotes, pictures, etc. If you are reading this and have no idea what I am talking about, below is an example of one that I have done. (If you're interested in getting any/all of the ones I have made, feel free to ask.)

No comments: