Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

Saber-tooth Tigers, Asphalt Pie & Extraodinary Eggs

So this last week was great! Although I'm only averaging six hours of sleep a night, in 3 hour increments, I have been super productive this last week. And sadly, my body is getting used to 6 hours of interrupted sleep. I have had a big project that I have finished, that I've been working on for a couple of weeks, so that was great. And then I've finished a couple of random other things. On Thursday night I went out with Em to Winger's for dessert. I had Asphalt Pie. Which is mint chocolate chip ice cream in an Oreo cookie crust with a mountain of whip cream. It was delicious! I haven't had one of those for a while. But above that it was just nice to spend some time with my friend. We've both been busy of late and haven't been able to get together. It was great to catch up and chat about everything and nothing.

Then on Friday evening Victoria and I were home without plans for the evening, so we decided to go see 10,000 B. C. It was amazing! I wasn't real keen on seeing it, but in the last week or two I had seen a trailer that had me interested. (From the trailer I was able to tell that there was some sort of romance, so I knew I'd be ok). I have to say, I had very little expectations for it. But truly it was much, much better than I had expected. The story was great. The acting was good. The CG was outstanding. And come on, Woolly Mammoths and Saber-tooth Tigers?! What is there not to enjoy? I highly recommend it. I have to warn you though, there is a point at the end that had me worried about the whole purpose of the movie, but rest assured, it is worth finishing. Below are two great pictures of the movie.



Then on Saturday Katrina and Aaron came over and with Victoria we dyed 4 dozen easter eggs. It was so much fun! We laughed and did silly things. I love dying easter eggs. Below are some pictures of the wondrous event!





No comments: