- How cute my niece is. I saw her today and she is just cute as a button.
- My brothers are great dads. It's fun to watch them all get into the role of fatherhood, whether it's with their own kids or someone else's.
- Why no one sits by me at church. I play the organ, thus I have to save my seat in the audience. For the last couple times however, no one has sat within 10 feet of me. I mean come on, who else would leave their bags and SHOES under a bench? I know my shoes don't smell, so it can't be that. It also didn't help that my friends didn't save my seat when I had to play the piano for our first meeting. I was forced to sit on the second row all by myself without my stuff because there was no room for me on my row.
- I love homemade raspberry ice cream.
- I am in the mood for some Indian Braids at Rocky Mountain Pizza.
- How awesome the cinematography for the old version of The Thomas Crown Affair. All I can say is wow!!!
- Honk! the musical. I went with my friend Beckie to see this yesterday and I am still laughing. It was a great show for the whole family. It is the story of the Ugly Duckling. I've been watching clips on youtube today, just to reminisce.
- The cute boy who played the cat in Honk!. He practically stole the show. And on top of it all he was a great tap dancer!
- I love Marcia Lynn McClure!!! This last week I read The Prairie Prince for the first time. It was cute. Then I reread An Old-fashioned Romance. I think I am an MLM addict. I should go to meetings - oh wait, they're called book clubs.
- The Incredible Hulk. My oh my! I really liked this movie. It was just a fun time. I need to see it again.
- Edward Norton is my new favorite hottie. I think I have watched the kiss scene from The Illusionist 20 times this last week.
- Why isn't The Gnomemobile one of the more famous Disney movies?
- Why can't people just support you in your decisions? Why do they feel they should tell you what to do or that they know better?
- Captain Wentworth's Diary by Amanda Grange was a delightful retelling of Persuasion.
- I wish there was going to be more Mick St. John.
- Why do people only want to help you with what they want to help you with? Why don't they want to help you with what you need help with?
- Homemade cinnamon rolls fresh out of the oven are amazing!
- Why is it so hard to decide on a movie to watch the evening you want to watch it?
- The Last Duke of Wyndham by Julia Quinn was a nice diversion this last week.
- Why do somethings that start out as a good decision in the beginning turn out to be a bad decision in the end?
- Why is it once you hear the Imperial March that you can't get it out of your head?
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Things I Am Thinking About . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment