Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Wonderful, Wonderful Day!

Get excited, today was library day and after weeks of regular patron weirdness I have something new. A tall man came into the library today. He was probably 6 ft something and was pretty skinny. I think he was in his fifties, but I didn't ask him. He was wearing forest green pants, a white collared shirt, a green jacket and a big, white cowboy hat. His face was longish to begin with, but to accentuate the longness he also had a longish goatee. So he came up to the desk and said to Tommy, "I eat sit ups for breakfast." And then he left. It reminded me of all of those Chuck Norris jokes, except this was real. It was funny!

Also in other wonderful news my little niece was born yesterday early, early in the morning. She is so cute and tiny. Here's a picture of me holding her.

No comments: