Today was the open house for the new Millcreek Fire Station. We've watched the building from clearing the lot to completion. It was very exciting to go inside and take a tour around the building and in the various vehicles.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















3 comments:
Thanks for the tour. I knew I wouldn't make it over there today so it's nice to see what it is like via your photos. And who is that little GIRL!!! Sheesh, she has grown SO fast.
How fun that you had here to take along with you. I think that seeing those types of things through a child's eyes is always more fun.
Wow - that's a nice kitchen!
Looks like you gals had fun. I know two boys who would love a tour when they come up!!
What a cool aunt you are! These outings look like so much fun.
Post a Comment