Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Ward Blog

A month or two past, I got called as the Historian for my ward. Sadly, it was my own fault I got the call. One of the members of the bishopric asked us to email him any pictures that we had of ward activities from the last year. Because I'm into taking more pictures of life around me, I had a lot. I don't even think that the rest of the ward combined had as many pictures as I did. So, after I had sent all of my pics to him, he called me in and asked me to be the Ward Historian.

In true fashion, I decided to make a blog for my ward. Mostly it will be just pictures of activities, but I think everyone will like it - if they ever visit it, but that's a problem for another day. If you're ever interested, you can look it up here: Wilford 2nd Ward Blog.

2 comments:

Ariane said...

Love the background! It is one of the best I have seen.

Matt and Haley said...

This will be a great calling for you!