Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Speaking of Blogs . . .

I should mention that my mom and I have started a blog for our book A Paper Hug. We're on our second printing and we have a lot of great new adventures ahead with this book and are going to share updates and information here. We also have a couple of new books in the works, which is pretty exciting, that will be introduced there as well.

I'm currently working to learn php in conjunction with css and html so that I can make a much cooler blog design. (For those who don't know php, css and html are all web design languages/coding. You have to be able to use all of these to create your own blog design through Wordpress, which is what we use for our blog host.) In the mean time, this is the best design I could find.

Come visit us and tell your friends to visit us at: apaperhug.com

(If you want to try something neat one day, google A Paper Hug. Our link is one of the first to show up! I'm pretty happy about that!)

No comments: