Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Flashback Friday: YW Scrapbooking

One of my favorite activities that we did on activity nights for YW was scrapbooking. Although, I usually helped others with their scrapbooks and worked on my mine at home on my own time. I have at least five scrapbooks that I created during that time in my life. They are super cute, but what else would expect from me!?!

Now-a-days, I blog and scan in my old pictures and scrapbook pages. I guess you could say I've evolved.

BTW I love my hair in these pictures. My expression is weird, but the hair is great!


Beckie & Me


Lindsey, Carrie, Victoria, Beckie & Me

2 comments:

Alan said...

Seeing pictures of my sister always makes me happy...especially because all the ones I have of her from her teenage years age are her running away from the camera, putting her hand up to block her face, etc.

Lisa Chin said...

Fun memories. I remember always being amazed with the way you could write so beautifully. You are so talented!