Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

An Overnighter in Vegas

On a beautiful, sunny Friday morning Mom and I drove down to Las Vegas. We were going down to meet up with my brother's family and then take my nephews back home with us for the next week and a half.

We arrived in Vegas at about 4:00 pm local time. We checked into our hotel and then went to Fry's Electronics. I am in need of a new computer. I know what I want and was hoping to find it here. I found many things I wanted, but not the exact computer with the right price for me. To prove to some people that Fry's actually exists and is a huge store, I took this picture. The store is the size of Costco, but just electronics. It's awesome!



We then went to the strip and had the dinner buffet at the Excalibur, for my birthday - which was the next day.



Then we walked around the various casinos and shops for a couple of hours and several miles.






These are actually ice columns. Pretty cool!





Isn't that staircase awesome!?!

These next few are from inside the Bellagio











2 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

Sorry you couldn't find a new toy. It looks like your visit around Vegas was a lot of fun. I love the way your hair looks in these photos. Very pretty just like you!

Smallmans said...

Hey! I love your blog! (and your kids are adorable) Next time you're in Vegas, feel free to stop by our place. -Triscia