
Isn't that peacock pretty amazing? I hope it wasn't the one that got mauled by the gorilla. It happened the same day, but unfortunately we missed it.


Isn't the baby elephant so cute? Walker even asked me if that was Dumbo's friend or sister.



I have to say this was one of my most memorable giraffe experiences at the zoo. I didn't take a picture of the other two giraffes. What I saw them doing is forever branded in my mind and I thought, I really didn't need to brand it in everyone else's mind. Needless to say, there was a boy giraffe and a girl giraffe and they were "doin' a-what comes naturally." I have never seen so many people crowded around one exhibit before.

Can you see the beginnings of a sun burn on my face? All of us were exposed to the same amount of sun and yet, I was the only one lucky enough to get a sun burn - go figure!









When we got home from the zoo the boys spent a goodly amount of time in the backyard blowing bubbles before we went to The Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner. I love the OSF especially because they have gluten-free noodles just for my nephew!



No comments:
Post a Comment