Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Flashback Friday: A Birthday Party

I think this is my 6th birthday. There were a lot of babies born in my neighborhood the year I was born. I was the only girl. So, for most of my growing up my friends were all boys. The only way I had girls at my parties was to invite my family - who were cool, so it was all right. It looks like we had a ton of fun at this party! Enjoy!


Brad, Haley, Ariane, Me, Mark, Justin, Victoria & Ben


Playing in one of my dress-ups


Not sure why we're all in the corner . . .


Making some awesome music, I'm sure!


I don't know what the hats were about,
but the only thing funnier is my face!
Mark, Ryan, Brad
Justin, Victoria, Haley, Ariane, Me, Ben

2 comments:

Matt and Haley said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Shelly! said...

Ha! You're so adorable Ali!

I hope you had a great birthday celebration! Even if it was in the car...