Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Flashback Friday: 1988 Lake Tahoe

The summer of 1988 my family and my cousins went to Lake Tahoe for our summer vacation. Our parents rented a condo that we all stayed in. It was a lot of fun. I got to room with two of my cousins.

I don't remember a lot about this vacation, I was only five. I do remember driving to get there in our family's mini-van. My mom had bought me a couple paper doll sets to play with at the condo. She even let me look at them in the car on the way. The only issue was that I couldn't punch them out. Obviously she didn't want me to lose them before we even arrived. I was a little irritated, so I punched out the tabs on most of the dresses. I know. What a little rule breaker I was.

These pictures were taken at the beach with my cousin Haley.







1 comment:

Lisa Chin said...

I love how you and Haley have matching hair cuts. So cute!