Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Carpet

A couple of weeks ago my mom decided we needed new carpet in her bedroom and Victoria's bedroom. We went and picked it out and then this last week we got it laid. I must say, cleaning out the rooms and moving the furniture was by far the worst part. However, removing the carpet, staples and a couple of tack strips was the hardest part. Many, many hours have been spent on this project, but I think the results were worth it.

Mom's room before



After




Victoria's room before



Victoria's room after the furniture and carpet had been taken out



Victoria's room after



And I just had to throw this one in. My niece had a blast playing in, on and around all of the furniture.

2 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

Very nice - it is amazing what a difference a little carpet can make!

Matt and Haley said...

Fun colors!