Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Another City Creek Adventure

Last month my mom and I took my grandma and her sister down to City Creek. The first place we took them was to the new Harmon's grocery store across the street from City Creek. To say they were amazed would be an understatement.




Now because the City Creek mall is two city blocks long mom and I felt the need to plan it so that we could let my grandma and great-aunt rest half way. So we parked on the West side of the mall (under Nordstroms) and walked all the way across the mall to have lunch at Kneaders. Then we traversed all the way back.

Heading up from parking



They're looking at Temple Square



Crossing the bridge over Main Street

Enjoying the Disney store

All in all it was a good trip. We even took them down to Orange Street to see where their childhood house once stood. I think they both enjoyed the excursion a lot!

1 comment:

Matt and Haley said...

What a nice outing! So sweet.