I can't believe I didn't post about my birthday! It was awesome! I got what I really wanted, but totally didn't expect.
The Sunday after my birthday my family came over for my birthday dinner. (Continental chicken, rice, veggies, rolls and homemade cheesecake with danish dessert.) At this time, almost a week later, I thought I was done getting presents. To my surprise however, my family pitched in and got me the Adobe Creative Suite Premium 5.5 edition. It was awesome! I didn't expect it, which was even better!
I wish you could see my dress in one of these. It's this super cute black and white, geometric design that we found at Kohl's. Maybe one of these days I'll take a picture when I'm actually wearing it.
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm very surprised you didn't blog about that! That is an awesome gift!!! Very useful and fun too.
Post a Comment