Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Puttin' In a Patio

A couple of weeks ago we put in a new patio behind my grandma's house. My mom was sick of the weeds and small creatures that lived back there. So, with the help of our neighbor and his daughter, the four of us spent seven hours on this project. (That was after the ground had been leveled.) It was a lot of work, but I think it turned out pretty great!

Before: The weeds!
Mom and Addie are cleaning my grandma's windows

During: The ground has been leveled, weed barrier put down and then a layer of semi leveled sand.

After: with and withough the flower pots which will, at some point, be filled with flowers.

3 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

That looks fabulous! Good job all!

Shelly! said...

Wow! I love it. Way to go you two (plus the other two helpers!).

Emmy Z. said...

I love it! You're giving me good ideas.... :)