Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Kansas Trip Part 2: The Renaissance Festival

The Kansas Renaissance Festival comes around every fall. Emily and Adam have regaled me about this for years and luckily, this year, I was in town for it! I can't adequately describe how awesome it is, so I'll let the pictures do it for me!






Adam's turkey thigh

The Renaissance Parade





Waiting for the jousting to begin

The Joust
(You may want to click on these to enlarge them!)





Yeah, I had to take a picture of these!

These are called Hypnospheres. We spent about 5 minutes looking at these and then moved on. Then awhile later we came back and spent much longer looking at them, until I finally decided that this was going to be my souvenir. This picture does not even come close to doing them justice. They really are quite spectacular!



The Fairy Tea Party


We spent most of the day here and it was amazing! I'd definitely go back if I'm in Kansas in the fall!

No comments: