So I went last night with my dear friend Lisa and her husband to see Othello at the PMT. I had never read or seen Othello - so this was new to me. It's kind of surprising, because I like to read and have read or seen most of Shakespeare. But alas, this was new. I really enjoyed it. The actor who played Iago was amazing. It looked so effortless, and yet I knew it wasn't. And Othello was amazing. I am shocked that I really had heard the story before. But, it was wonderful!
Also, I just finished New Moon, by Stephenie Meyer. I thought it was great. I still think that I like Twilight better, but the last chapters of New Moon were really good. Probably better than the last chapters of Twilight. I also spent quite a bit of time online reading the outtakes and the chapter from Midnight Sun - I loved seeing the story from Edward's perspective. It was really fun! I highly recommend spending some time at her website.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment