Last night we hosted a St. Patrick's Day Movie Night. We watched Laws of Attraction with Pierce Brosnan and Julianne Moore. It was a ton of fun! Not counting mom or me we had 16 people come. It was amazing. Sometimes I just don't think that I'm that popular - it always seems to surprise me. Which I guess is a good thing - I don't want to get to conceited right? I love that movie. I remember seeing the trailer about three months before it came out in theaters and Ryan and I watched the trailer almost everyday. I love that the guy in the movie is so in love with the girl and is just waiting for her to figure it out. It's different than the normal romance - but I really like it!
Also, I just finished reading Fairest by Gail Carson Levine. It was good - but I still think that I prefer Ella Enchanted better. Fairest was good and cute - but a little underdeveloped. There was so much plot that she wanted to get through is only a certain amount of pages that she just couldn't spend much time on any one part. The beginning starts out so well, but it really picks up - just a little too fast. That said though, I really liked the romance and all of the ideas that were in the plot. Not a bad read, and I'd probably read it again. It's also a quick read - it only took me about 2 hours.
Yesterday at work a helicopter flew by the window (remember we're 27 floors up). It wouldn't be all that notable, but this guy on my floor had a cow. He couldn't believe that it could fly so close to the building and then he started talking about what it looked like and some funny things about helicopters. I swear he spent 20 minutes talking about this helicopter. He must have talked to everyone he knew on the floor and then had to have called people he knew about it. Oh my goodness!!! You would have thought that he'd never seen a helicopter. It's kind of funny now, but at the time it was pretty annoying.
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment