Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Do you take this man and this horse . . .
By far my most favorite line from the season finale of Robin Hood. Good heavens! It was wonderful. It was everything it should be and almost everything that I wanted it to be. First and foremost the kiss . . . it was fabulous! I mean we've been waiting all season (13 episodes to be exact) for this kiss, so there was a lot of expectations. It met them one hundred percent! Second, I realize that knowing the story line has its advantages, but this episode kept me on pins and needles. I knew Robin and Marian were meant for each other, but that didn't mean they were going to get each other in this season. I was quite afraid that she would marry Sir Guy, but hooray! She did not. I loved the mopey Robin. It was good to see just how much he was in love with her. I like it when the hero has to wait for the girl. And fourthly, Robin coming to get her on horseback "do you take this man and this horse as your escape" was just wonderful and joyous. It was my favorite part. I can't wait for the second season, although, they have a lot to live up to with this one.
Labels:
robin hood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment