Saturday, June 2, 2007
I went, I saw, I conquered . . .
Well, I finally did it. I went to IKEA - the new one in Utah and I loved it. It was all sorts of wonderful. It's pretty much like all of the other ones that I have been to, but cooler because it's only twenty minutes away. Also, I loved being able to look at all of the stuff and not think about whether or not it would fit in my suitcase! I went with my mom and we had a wonderful time. I think that we were there for around two hours. We loved every second of it! I think that we are looking at getting a sofa sleeper and two round back chairs for the basement - in the nearish future. It was wonderful and noteworthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment