I've been kept busy designing invitations lately. It's been fun and challenging. I designed a cute baby shower invite for my brother and sister. Not to mention that I'm co-hosting the shower. Then there's my brother Ryan's graduation announcement. Now, we all know that Ryan's a little different, so this should surprise no one. Below is the front of his announcement. Yes, I created an image with a skull and flames. It was hard to do because it's SO not my genre, but I am extremely proud of how it turned out. I almost want to hang it up somewhere, but it would creep me out if I saw it in the dark of night. Anyway, without further ado, here is the image that has challenged me the most and that I am probably the most proud of.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment