Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Artistically Inclined

I've been in a tutorial mode this weekend, well the last three days any way. As you know (or don't know) I like to make something usable or at least awesome looking with what I learn. I've found a few great quotes to use, some great stock photography to play with and some random ideas rolling around in my head. So, without any further ado, here are my creations! (Feel free to take what you want - just comment to tell me what you're taking. If you want any converted to a different size, just let me know.)

watercolor text

glass orb with dial

an awesome quote (I totally agree with!)

glowing letters and an great quote

moon shine text

using the action tool to full advantage

glowing letters splash
(also, I like the idea of a desktop calendar)

peeled away sticker

practice with my tablet
(from Katrina & Aaron - you guys are awesome!)
and overall romantic movie creativity

2 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

Those are AWESOME Ali! I recognize that butterfly and flower! The poloroids of the kisses are great. They look great. I also love the watercolor letters. Very nice. Good job!

Matt and Haley said...

Super cute creations! Another of my favorite kiss scenes was surprisingly from the movie Penelope.