I thought on this snowy morning (at least for those in SL) I'd add a little fun to your day. Enjoy my newest valentines. I'm most proud of the last one. (I spent two days sketching out the background).
I loved getting the last one and I am still trying to figure out which movies they came from. I'm a bit slow ;P I love the rubber duckies. The gummy bears are funny too but difficult to see their faces. Hope you had a great valentines!
2 comments:
It was so fun to get in the mail! I think the first one is super cute.
I loved getting the last one and I am still trying to figure out which movies they came from. I'm a bit slow ;P I love the rubber duckies. The gummy bears are funny too but difficult to see their faces. Hope you had a great valentines!
Post a Comment