Humor me for a little while,
as I wax poetic in Dr. Suess style.
as I wax poetic in Dr. Suess style.
Or as a sharp-clawed X-Men cat.
I can love you as a dad,
Or as a magician going mad.
I can love you as a drover,
I can love you from old times past,
Or as the cutest boy in the cast.
I can love you in black and white,
Or when you're ready to start a fight.
In the end I must be true,Dear Hugh, I wish I could marry you!









7 comments:
I love Hugh too! What a hottie. The Dr. Seuss poetry was super cute.
MEOW!!! Why aren't there men that look like him in my ward?
Megan
Amen sista! Hugh Jackman has always been one of my favorites.
Love the poem! Love the pictures too! I feel like I should have made some clever rhyme there, but it ain't gonna happen.
I had no idea that Hugh Jackman was in all of those films. I'm such a loser. lol
I would totally eat green eggs and ham with him... every morning. :)
There is no way I could agree with you more. I'll be watching the Oscars just for more face time with Hugh. Yum.
Speaking Aussie, British, or American,
However he sounds, we all love him!
Post a Comment