Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Flashback Friday: High School Graduation

This time of year, with everyone graduating from various schools, I look back on my graduations. It's been 8 years since I graduated from High School. Wow! Here's some pictures of me and the other Highland Rams at our graduation.

Singing with Concert Choir.
I'm on the left side, singing with the altos.

The view of Concert Choir from where my parents sat

The Highland Bagpipes

Receiving my diploma. I graduated with honors.

The last Madrigal performance. I'm the second one in
from the right, in the white cap and gown.

I can't remember what all my chords and medallion were for. I think
one was for music, another for architecture, National Honors
Society and maybe math. Sounds good to me.

To this day, I still don't know why the boys got to wear black and we had to wear white. Nobody looks good in a white cap and gown.

Here's me as we're leaving. I couldn't loiter around
because I had a college class to get to at 7:30pm.

3 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

College classes right after graduation! No sitting still for you. . .
I can't believe it's been 8 years. Wow.

Mike and Amy said...

Hey, I remember that day. Michael's little brother is graduating next week and has me getting all nostalgic about graduations, too.
~Amy

Matt and Haley said...

I remember being a bit scared to graduate because I couldn't imagine life outside of high school. I shouldn't have been scared because life out of high school is so much better! None of the little petty worries. That's funny about the white/black gowns...I've never seen anything like that.