Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Latest & Greatest Designs

Here are some of my latest and greatest designs. They're mostly Thanksgiving themed, but there are a few personalized ones. If you click on anyone of them you can get into my album and see different color variations. I have also done some invitations recently, so I'll put them up soon. Enjoy!




This one comes in more colors


This is an old sketch I found the other day and
decided to clean up. I like how it looks!






This one is my current desktop, if you switch a couple
of colors and make the background dark green


This one has several color choices


This one does as well





2 comments:

Emmy Z. said...

So cute! I love them.

Alan said...

Fun to watch your design growth and development. You're good at putting up samples of what you're working on...I need to put more stuff up!