Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Masonic Temple Open House

On Saturday the Masonic Temple downtown had an open house to the public. Mom, Addie and I took a little time to go and check it out. It was beautiful! I loved the attention to detail, the color and overall design of the rooms. I enjoyed learning a little bit more about the Masons and their history. It was quite a fun little excursion - even in the snow!




Look at the detail on the arm of this chair




Yeah, I love libraries, especially old ones


My favorite details.

1 comment:

Lisa Chin said...

Looks like there is some great inspiration in those details! I'm sure you can find some fun things to include in upcoming work.

J, B and I were extras in a movie that was filmed in the first room you showed. It was called Avenging Angel and starred Moses, I mean Charleton Heston as Brigham Young - lol. We also met Kevin Tighe (Mr. Snyder in Newsies) and B was very scared of him because Newsies was her favorite movie at the time (she was 3 or 4). He was very nice though and even gave B some candy.