Christmas morning we got up around 9:30 to open presents. Part way through we got to video chat with my brother and his family. It was cute to see the boys so excited with their presents. Around lunch time we went out to Jess and Michelle's house. We had some lunch and sat around chatting with each other. It was a lot of fun! Then, we stopped at Ryan and Melissa's house to do presents with them and ended up playing a round of
Five Crowns before we left. Then Christmas night Mom, Victoria and I had a double feature night in the basement. We watched
The Christmas Card and
A Boyfriend for Christmas. All in all, it was a great day!


This is me with most of my Christmas presents. I got a down comforter (on the couch), some clothes, jewelry, a piano book, a flash drive, a font book (thank you Shell!), lotion (thanks Addie!) and as a family we got Apples to Apples, a blu-ray player and some movies. I think we made out pretty good!

My brother's most awesome t-shirt he got for Christmas
2 comments:
Ryan's shirt is very sweet! It took me a minute to see all the Star Wars stuff in there. . .How clever!
I love your down comforter. Very cute. But you failed to mention which box of cereal you got this year.... ;)
Post a Comment