My family always teases me about my love of reading. I like to read anytime and anywhere. One of my requirements in buying a purse is that it has to be able to fit a book in it. Pretty much whenever I leave the house there is a book somewhere in my possession. (A lot of that has to do with the fact that I hate to be caught waiting with nothing to do!)
Here I am, seven years ago - summer of 2003. We were on vacation in Chicago and while there we went shopping at the mall. One of the things we always do is stop at the chocolate shop so my grandma can pick up some of her favorite chocolates. Sometimes this takes a long time. So, here I am just outside of the store doing what I love doing. Sadly, I can't tell you what I'm reading, but more than likely it's a silly little romance novel.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
A friend of mine just had an entry about this same thing - http://kristinneeley.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-of-those-people.html
Post a Comment