I wonder what I had spilled on my leotard!?!? I loved tap dancing!
My guess is water. : )
My hair couldn't be that curly in a million years.
You are so cute Ali! I love these flashback photos. I'm afraid I've gotten a bit lax over the holidays and need to get back to posting more flashbacks. I don't think any of mine can ever be this cute though. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I wonder what I had spilled on my leotard!?!? I loved tap dancing!
My guess is water. : )
My hair couldn't be that curly in a million years.
You are so cute Ali! I love these flashback photos. I'm afraid I've gotten a bit lax over the holidays and need to get back to posting more flashbacks. I don't think any of mine can ever be this cute though. :)
Post a Comment