I love that this story is based on fact. Victoria and Albert did get married and it was a love match. That's rare in royal marriages. The movie was super romantic and clean. (Another PG movie - Hooray!) And the music . . . was beautiful. I'll always think of this movie whenever I hear Schubert's Serenade. In fact, I loved the music so much I bought the soundtrack.
I've been a little obsessed with this movie the past couple of days - if you couldn't tell. Not only did I watch it with Mom, I watched my favorite parts a couple more times. So, in true obsessive Ali fashion, I made a background for my computer. I think this is the final version, but we'll see. It's on my desktop, so I might see something I want to change, but maybe not. You are welcome to download it for your own computer. Enjoy and go see The Young Victoria!


No comments:
Post a Comment